Listen to the full episode on iTunes, Google Play, SoundCloud, or wherever you get your podcasts.
If you have the time, we would really appreciate it if you left us a quick review! It helps others find us and hear what we have to say.
Art by Mary Owen
This week's episode picked up where we left off in our discussion of Ayn Rand and objectivism as sociopathy. What is a sociopath and how does our society make them invisible?
Read more & listen to find out.
Robert Hare's Psychopathy Checklist mentioned in today's episode (answer each question with 0= no or not really; 1= somewhat; 2=yes, definitely):
- Do you have "excess glibness" or superficial charm?
- Do you have a grandiose sense of self-worth?
- Do you have an excess need for stimulation or proneness to boredom?
- Are you a pathological liar?
- Are you conning or manipulative?
- Do you display a lack or remorse or guilt?
- Do you have a "shallow affect"?
- Are you callous, or do you lack empathy?
- Do you have a "parasitic lifestyle"?
- Do you have poor behavioral controls?
- Do you have a history of promiscuous sexual behavior?
- Do you have a history of early behavioral problems?
- Do you lack realistic long-term goals?
- Are you overly impulsive?
- Do you have a high level of irresponsibility?
- Do you fail to accept responsibility for your actions?
- Have you had many short term marital (or serial monogamous) relationships?
- Do you have a history of juvenile delinquency?
- Have you ever experience a revocation of conditional release?
- Do you display criminal versatility?
If you scored a 30 or higher, you're probably a psychopath.